Federal and state government entities and nonprofits are working together to control the spread of the coronavirus and to support the businesses and individuals impacted by the virus and/or the protective measures being taken.
Local COVID-19 Resources
- Red Wing Port Authority Approves Emergency Grant/Loan Program
- City of Red Wing COVID-19 Page
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Eligibility
- Frequent Questions and Answers Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- Fact Sheet: Low Interest Loans for Businesses and Nonprofits Impacted by the Coronavirus
- GrantWatch is a search engine connecting non-profits and small businesses to grant opportunities.
- U.S. Digital Response is matching data and digital service volunteers with local and state governments to assist with rapid response Covid-19 projects.
- 5 types of local relief funds for small business and nonprofits.
State COVID-19 Resources
- Information to Help You When You Receive Unemployment Insurance Questions
- The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- FAQs: Peacetime Emergency Child Care Grants
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
- MDH’s COVID-19 Page
- MDH’s COVID-19 Prevention Tips
- MDH’s COVID-19 Situation Update
- Mayo Clinic’s COVID-19 Page
- CDC COVID-19 Page
- CDC COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
Governor's Executive Orders
- Declaring a Peacetime Emergency and Coordinating Minnesota's Strategy to Protect Minnesotans from COVID-19
- Providing for Temporary Closure of Bars, Restaurants, and Other Places of Public Accommodation
- Clarifying Public Accommodations Subject to Executive Order 20-04