Connecting Entrepreneurial Communities Conference
Monday, July 15, 2019
Entrepreneurs, business leaders, econoimic development professionals, and community leaders: don't miss this conference!
Small businesses are the lifeblood of our local economies, creating jobs, paying taxes, and contributing the the quality of life. A vibrant main street attracts and retains residents. Entrepreneurial endeavors can grow into large firms - I'm sure you can think of a few that have!
Elected and appointed city leaders play an important role in supporting and enabling small business and entrepreneurship.
Plan to join Extension, Southern Minnesota Initiative Foundation, Blandin Foundation, the Small Business Development Centers and many others for a conference from noon September 5th to noon on the 6th in Waseca. Together we will explore how to create an environment and a pathway that encourages entrepreneurship in our communities. Consider bringing a team from your town!
Here are some highlights:
- 2 keynote speakers - Amanda Brinkman, Deluxe Corp Executive and host of the Small Business Revolution series on Hulu, and Tom Smude, highly successful entrepreneur and CEO of Smude Sunflower Oil
- 20+ breakout sessions held in venues throughout the community (not your traditional conference center!)
- Share ideas with 120 other entrepreneur "enablers" from across Minnesota
- Affordable $80 registration fee.
- Details about the sessions and the conference can be found here
Note the priority registration deadline is August 6 - after that date the registration fee goes up to $100.
Feel free to reach out to me with any questions at email@example.com or 507-280-5575.