Financing Programs and Tax Credits
The Red Wing Port Authority operates a large loan portfolio to healthy and expanding businesses that have the highest probability of creating new jobs. We provide:
- Long term
- Low down payment
- Reasonably priced financing
The Red Wing Port Authority has a variety of FINANCING TOOLS available including the following:
- Local revolving loan funds
- Industrial Revenue Bonds
- Minnesota Investment Fund
- SBA 504 Loan
- 504 Corporation
- Entrepreneurial Fund
- State Small Business Credit Initiative
- Minnesota Job Creation Fund
- Minnesota Reservist and Veteran Business Loan Program
- Innovation Voucher Program
- SBIR-STTR Funding for High-Tech Companies
Also available are the following TAX CREDITS:
With our experienced staff we can help customize your funding needs to help your business grow!
In accordance with Federal law and the U.S. Department of Agriculture's policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write to: USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Ave. SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-6382 (TDD).