Imagine the Possibilities - Downtown and Old West Main
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
The Red Wing Port Authority is partnering with Downtown Main Street and the Red Wing Housing and Redevelopment Authority (HRA) to begin discussions about how we can support the reuse of
vacant and underutilized spaces (e.g. residential) in both downtown and the Old West Main/West End District.
You're Invited: Listening Session
March 21st, 8 AM – 9:30 AM at Red Wing Ignite
RSVP by emailing email@example.com.
Light refreshments will be available.
We value your perspective and thoughts. Our questions include:
• What concerns do you have for development in our downtowns?
• What resources do you need to be able to make improvements or updates to your properties?
• What are the obstacles and opportunities for filling vacant space?
• What properties are for sale that aren’t listed yet?
• How can we help market those properties so that they are at their highest and best use?
• What tools do you need to make it easier to develop?
As you can see, these are big, important questions that will help us develop a plan for short, mid, and long term.
Please consider attending!
Questions? Call Megan at 612-807-0804 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: red wing port authority